Your group or cause keeps OVER 2/3rds of all the NET PROFITS made.
Let's face it, every organization or cause needs money to operate and every organization or cause wants to raise awareness or interest in it. Fundraising can be such a chore and usually is the least enjoyable part of anyone's involvement in an organization.
FUNDRACERS CAN CHANGE ALL THAT!
- Very minimal upfront cost! Just a $75 deposit that you get back as long as the race goes on.
- No SELLING!
- Single day event, so less time commitment!
- 5K/10K/Fun Run or Walk's bring people and communities together and are great fundraisers AS WELL as a great Marketing Tool!
How do we get started?
Date and Location
- Cost to secure location (rental fee, deposit)
- Adequate parking
- Route that is safe and fun for all fitness levels
- Route that requires the least amount of police presence. (The least amount of roads we need to block the less have to pay policemen to be on hand)
- Fundracers will set up a free website for your event where potential participants and sponsors can go to obtain information about the event, register for the event and or sign up to be a sponsor for the event.
- Fundracers will use running websites, social media, print media and a number of other outlets to market your event.
Supplies for the Event
- Sponsors can be hard to find in this economy. Getting the word out about the race and the CAUSE can help generate sponsors. You can help this process by helping to secure sponsors as well and just in general talking about the event to everyone you encounter. You never know who you will run into or know who might own a business or be willing to help out or provide a service that can help make your event great!
- While Fundracers can find local scout troops, youth groups and non-profit organizations to help out with the event, the BEST volunteers are ones that are close to the cause, such as your neighbors, family members, school or church members who know YOU and know what you’re trying to accomplish and can get behind it.
Timing the Race
- For serious runners, the timing of the race is important. Fundracers will gather the information, tally the results and have it ready for awards ceremony as well as posting the results on the website for the event.
- Fundracers will work with you to determine what and how many awards you would like to give out. Obviously the least amount of awards the less money you spend. However, awards make it fun for participants and the more chance they have to win an award the more likely they are to participant and/or have a great time at your event.
T-shirts and Logo
Remember, you are the best advertiser and marketer of your event. The more effort that you put into the event the more successful it will be, i.e. the more awareness it will bring to your cause and the more money it will make for your cause.